Sector-87, Kankrola (Gurgaon)
WINTER HOLIDAYS HOMEWORK
THEME-BEYOND BOOKS, BEYOND BOUNDARIES
MATHS tells us that every problem has a solution..
HINDI strengthens our emotional bond..
ENGLISH paves the way to conquer the universe..
SOCIAL SCIENCE teaches us to create history..
SCIENCE inspires us to examine practical things which happen in
our day to day life..
Thi Ph b U k A h i li d
Course : Class 4TH
Q1 Put a tick () against the correct sentences and cross
(x) against the wrong ones .
1. You need to click the blank presentation icon to
create a new presentation.__________.
2. You cannot open a saved presentation __________.
3. The quick access toolbar give access to commands
such as save undo and redo .
4. The open dialog box appears when the you click the
save option from the file tab .
5. There is only one option to exit Microsoft Power
6. To insert a picture , click the insert tab
7. You cannot insert audio in a slide _____________.
8. The Notes page view displays the slides along with the
speaker notes _____________.
9. You can rearrange the slides by dragging them to the
desired location ______________.
10. There are only two options available for slide
Rao Harchand Memorial Public School
Sector 87, Kankrola,
Gurugram, Haryana, India-122505
11. The output of the command PRINT 60 +40 is 20
12. The command PR SUM displays the addition of
two or more value. ___________.
13. The command BK 90-60 will move the turtle 30
steps forward ._____________.
14. The output of the command PRINT 50/5 is 10
15. The command PR DIFFERENCE 13 10 dispays the
16. You cannot draw a figure on the main screen using
17. The END command is necessary to end the
18. You can save a file by entering commands in the
commands input box .
19. You can avoid repeating commands without using
the REPEAT command .
20. You cannot make change to a procedure once you
define it ______________.
21. You cannot pay bills using the Internet ___________.
22. Safari is the most popular search engine ___________.
23. Opera is a website . __________.
24. The Favorite button on the On the internet explorer
window is used to add websites to favorites
25. You can shop online using the Internet ____________.
Q2 . Solve Mathematical problems in logo .
1. PR DIFFERENCE 100 50
2. PR PRODUCT 50 30
3. PR REMAINDER 57 2
4. Print 40 +50
5. Print 40* 30
6. Print 40/4
Sec-87, Kankrola, Gurugram(Haryana)
Class – IV Maths
1. Answer the below question on the bases of bar graph of Rohit marks in UT-3
Hindi English Maths Science
I. In which subject Rohit gets maximun marks?
II. How much marks did Rohit got in Hindi?
III. In which subjest did he get the least marks?
2. Make the horizontal bar graph based on following data
Play games Hockey baseball football Cricket Tennis Kho kho
No of Students 20 15 56 65 18 4o
3. Represent the below numbers in Tally Chart
45, 16, 28 9 12
4. Fill in the blanks
I. length of pen is measured in ___________
II. length of a room is measured in ___________
III. weight of a book is measured in __________
IV. capality of oil container is measured in __________
V. weight of rice is meatured in _____________
VI. perimeter of rectangle = ___________
VII. Area of rectangle = __________
VIII. 1 kiloliters is equal to _______ L
IX. 1 g = ________ mg
X. 1 km = ________ cm
XI. area of square = _____________
XII. perimeter of a square = _________________
XIII. the unit of perimeter is same as the unit of _______________
XIV. the largest chord is called ___________
XV. The distance around the edge of a circle is called the ______________.
5. Arrange the following in increasing order
I. hectogram, gram, milligram, kilogram, centigram, decagram, decigram
II. deciliter, liter, millileter, kiloliter, centiliter, hectoliter, decalite
III. centimeter, kilometer, meter, decameter, decimeter, hectometer, milimeter
6.Convert the following
3m 17cm into cm 3m into dm 8dm 9cm into cm
9805 m into km 9km 40dam 88m into m 879 cm into m
73 kg into g 9 kg 870 g into mg 4 kg into mg
7777 into g
7. Add the following
I. 48m 68 cm and 9m 77 cm
II. 96 kg and 5 kg 455 g
III. 987 km 500m and 4 km 990 m
IV. 94 l 230 ml and 2l 80ml
8. Subtract the following
I. 14 kg 600g from 21 kg
II. 9l 800 ml from 12l 500ml
9. Find the area of a rectangle whose length is 20 cm and breath is 18 cm.
10.Find the area of square whose side is 9m.
11. Observe the pattern and complete the series
(a) 5 x5 – 4x4 = 9 (b) 1x8+1=9
6 x6 – 5x5 = ___ 12 x 8 + 2 = ____
7 x7 – 6x6 = ___ 123 x 8 + 3 = ___
8 x8 – 7x7 = ____ 1234 x 8 + 4 = ______
12. Find the radius of
(a) diameter = 18 cm (b) Diameter = 24 cm
13. Find the Diameter of
(a) radius = 3cm (b) radius = 4.1 cm
14. Draw any four types of Polygons.
15. Find any three rectangular number after 10. Also draw picture for each number.
Sec-87, Kankrola, Gurugram(Haryana)
ASSIGNMENT- 2 sub science
Fill in the blanks
i. ________________ is the body position.
ii. Lack of vitamins and minerals lead ________________________.
iii. sunlight is a source of _____________________.
iv. _______________ called as universal solvent.
v. Carbohydrates are digested to give ___________ in our body.
vi. ____________ is needed to our body for good health.
vii. Baby of lioness is____________ and baby of deer is_____________
viii.Egg – laying animals are called ______________.
ix. A young housefly comes out from _______________.
x. name the baby of hourse ______________ and baby of deer _________
xi. substance which occupy the space of the entire container _______ and ____
xii. substance which take the shape of the container _________ and _________.
xiii.______________ and ______________ are energy giving food.
xiv.__________ and ____________ solutions you make at home.
xv. __________ and _____________ solid are not rigid
Give two Sources of
. Vitamin A
Answer the following question
1. Name two ways in which animals reproduce?
2. Why do we need to eat food?
3. How can we be healthy?
4. What is moulting?
5. Write any two characteristics of mammals?
6. What are the things we must remember while cooking food?
7. How do mammals look after their young ones?
8. What is the function of carbohydrates? Name three sources of carbonydrates?
9. What is the function of yolk in the egg?
10.Why do we need roughage in our diet? Name two sources of roughage.
Draw life cycle of
3. Water cycle
Sec-87, Kankrola, Gurugram(Haryana)
Q.1 Write the full form of I.S.P.
Q.2 In which memory information is stored temporarily?
Q.3 Which animal can recognise the human faces?
Q.4 Which animal have the ability to find their way back home?
Q.5 In which country White House is located?
Q.6 In which country the Great Kremlin Palace is located?
Q.7 In which country Yokohama Marine Tower is situated?
Q.8 In which country Cape Hatteras Light is situated?
Q.9 Rajendra Setu is situated in which state?
Q.10 Pamban Bridge is situated at which place in India?
Q.11 Which cartoon character repeatedly tries to catch the road
Q.12 Which cartoon character is the best friend of Bugs Bunny?
Q.13 Name the bird whose beak can perform a variety of jobs.
Q.14 Name the bird whose beak looks like spoon.
Q.15 Which is the national gemstone of Australia?
Q.16 Which gemstone looks red in colour?
Q.17 Unscramble the given musical instruments
Q.18 Who was lying on the bed of arrows?
Q.19 Where did the fight between Ram and Ravana take place?
Q.20 Name the fort which is situated in thar desert in
Q.21 Which fort is sita