Embed Size (px)
Text of U1 Worksheet
Sitcom: Nice to meet you.
A. Check the occupations you hear in the video episode. chef nurse doctor engineer student singer architect pilot athlete teacher writer actor
B. Write a short answer to each question.
1. Is he the president? 2. Is he a tour guide? 3. Is she the receptionist?
4. Is he the mailman? 5. Is she the office manager? 6. Is he the president?
C. Match the name with the correct occupation.
1. Mr. Evans a. receptionist
2. Marie b. tour guide
3. Paul c. president
4. Cheryl d. office manager
Top Notch TV Fundamentals, Second Edition Activity Worksheet 1
Interview: Hi. How are you today?
A. Match the pictures with the sentences.
a. b. c. d. e.
1. Im Dan. 3. My names Vanessa. 5. Im Alvino.
2. My names Christiane. 4. My names Emma.
B. Complete each sentence. Choose the correct words.
1. Vanessa is . a. a student b. a teacher c. a nurse
2. Emma is . a. a receptionist b. an architect c. a writer
3. Alvino is . a. a singer b. a businessman c. a doctor
C. Read what the interviewer said. Then circle the persons response youhear on the video.
30 Top Notch TV Fundamentals, Second Edition Activity Worksheet 1
a. Good morning.
a. Fine, thanks.
b. Good. How are you?
Hi. How are you today?
a. Nice to meet you, too.
b. Glad to meet you.
Its nice to meet you.
a. See you later.
Well, take care.