2. JEDI The JEDI (Job Enrichment & Development Initiative) Program is an Employee Engagement program for Kforce Global Solutions. We aim to help resources explore their career paths within their accounts and within Kforce Global Solutions through a combination of competency enhancement, solid mentoring & evaluation and On-The- Job Training. We also aim to prepare our resources for possible career advancement in the fields of their choice; The JEDI Program may offer mentoring for future TLs & PMs. 2
3. Objectives of JEDI Program Create mentoring opportunities within Kforce Global Solutions; Increase bench strength by maximizing developmental opportunities; Provide professional and personal growth for our resources; Work closely with all resource departments to enhance employee experience; Note: Enrollment in The JEDI Program does not guarantee promotion; there is no additional salary, allowance or compensation. The programs main objective is to assist resources in their personal and professional development; it is their investment in their own growth. 3
4. Criteria & Application Criteria 1. Resource should be willing to go through The JEDI Program; 2. Resource must submit a Letter of Intent; 3. Resource should have at least 6 months tenure in production; 4. A JEDI slot must be open in the field he/she requests; Hence, all that is needed is tenure, intent and an open slot; Application Process 1. OPS sends JEDI communication through email and posters; 2. All resources who met the criteria will submit a Letter of Intent to their Project Managers;
5. Mechanics 1. The JEDI Program is open to all Kforce Global Solutions resources who signify intent, provided they have at least 6 months tenure in production; 2. OPS Management will choose the resources who will undergo JEDI thru stack ranking; 3. The JEDI Program runs for 1 month; this period is called a cycle; 4. JEDI are expected to continue meeting their performance targets while in The JEDI Program. Their respective Team Leaders & Project Managers are also expected to continue driving their performance. 5. The M1/M2 PM will have a touch point with JEDI apprentices before, during and after JEDI.
6. Process JEDI Padawan PROCESS: 1. Selection Resources are selected based on their technical expertise, process compliance and attitude towards work. These resources should be performers to be selected as JEDI Padawans and should have 6 months tenure in the account. 2. Competency Profiling The process of identifying a JEDI Padawans skills, knowledge, abilities and attitudes required in a specific job role. 3. Career Pathing Systematic way of planning out JEDI Padawans career based mainly on their competencies taking into consideration their aspirations. 4. On the Job Training JEDI Padawans are given tasks and opportunities to do job shadowing based on the result of competency profiling and career pathing. Each JEDI Padawan is given a month to do job shadowing on their JEDI Padawan role (except for JEDI PMs*). 5. Performance Evaluation JEDI Padawans are evaluated based on their on the job training. They are given special Scorecard grids based on the metrics of their JEDI Padawan role (see appendix). *- JEDI PMs are not given a timeframe for job shadowing. They continue to do some PM roles as long as they and the team they are handling are meeting their performance targets
7. Service Level Agreements SLAs are defined for each JEDI position. The expectation is that at the end of the cycle, the JEDI should come away with these basic skills from their field of choice.
8. SLA for JEDI TLs JEDI TL (TEAM LEADER) Exposure to the roles and responsibilities of a KForce Global Solutions Team Leader; Gain experience in being a People Manager, as opposed to the role of Individual Contributor; Gain experience in developing individual performance plans on contact center metrics and personal development to impact client satisfaction and retention; Resource management (Delegate and control work to achieve time & budget constraints) Provide objective and specific coaching and feedback related to metric performance, call handling, call quality and call metric performance for individual development; Exposure to tools used by TL to put together analyses and performance reports on contact center metrics to aid in decision making; Take supervisory calls; Provide comprehensive feedback with the supervision of the TL mentor (triad coaching) The JEDI Program for TLs (JEDI TL) JEDI TL is an initiative that primarily drives engagement, succession planning and increase in bench strength; in this iteration, the target audience is S3 resources. The program aims to level up the KForce Global Solutions S3 by providing him/her a deeper understanding of his 1-Up role (TL/S4) and prepare him/her for possible future vertical movements. Further, as the program curriculum will be carried out by the KForce Global Solutions Management, the activity can be a good bonding experience, as well as a refocusing for our S4 & M1 level on their job descriptions and competencies.
9. SLA for JEDI PMs JEDI PM (Project Manager) Exposure to the roles and responsibilities of a KForce Global Solutions Project Manager; Gain experience in developing individual performance plans on contact center metrics and personal development to impact client satisfaction and retention; Immerse in client and work management responsibilities. Glimpse staffing decision making. Provide objective and specific coaching and feedback related to metric performance, motivation of staff, quality assurance . Exposure to tools used by PM to put together analyses and performance reports on contact center metrics to aid in decision making; Ensure adherence to Project Standards The JEDI Program for PMs (JEDI PM) JEDI PM is an initiative that primarily drives engagement, succession planning and increase in bench strength; in this iteration, the target audience is S4 resources. The program aims to level up the KForce Global Solutions S4 by providing him/her a deeper understanding of his 1-Up role (PM/M1) and prepare him/her for possible future vertical movements. Further, as the program curriculum will be carried out by the KForce Global Solutions Management, the activity can be a good bonding experience, as well as a refocusing for our S4 & M1 level on their job descriptions and competencies.
10. Whats next? Now What? So now youre in and all you have to do is show up, right? Thats only the beginning! Now comes the hard part.
11. OWN YOUR JEDI EXPERIENCE!!!! Get Involved! This is your experience! So GO FOR IT! Think of what you want to get out of this event and proactively go after that result! Commit to it! Ever heard of The Next Level? Well, JEDI is it; youre IN the Next Level! o So come in prepared for your sessions, and come in on time; o Be prepared Did you review yesterdays notes? Did you bring a notebook? HEY! Wheres your pen?
12. OWN YOUR JEDI EXPERIENCE!!!! Ask Questions! Something unclear? Your mentor used a term you dont understand? Things going a little too fast in your sessions? Raise your hand, say ahem and ask that question before you forget! Asking questions never means youre stupid; it only says you want to learn! Feedback! Feedback! FEEDBACK! You feel that there was something we could have done better? Got an idea to improve the JEDI process? TELL US ABOUT IT! Well never know if you dont say anything! You think your mentor is doing a great job? Or that the JEDI Program is wonderful? Let us know, wed love to hear from you! You think your mentor stinks and you want another one? Or that the program is full of holes and youre not getting anything useful? Now, its really important that we hear those comments! Come over to PMs. Theyd be more than happy to listen! REMEMBER: JEDI is all about YOUR Growth! Obligate yourself to get the best out of JEDI!
13. OPERATIONS IS IN NEED OF JEDI PADAWANS Team Leader Qualifications: Should have exemplary knowledge of (Account Name) applications and processes. Should exhibit a high degree of customer service, work ethics, and business integrity. Should present a professional demeanor; a role model. Should be pleasant and approachable at all times. 13 Please send your Letter of Intent to your Team Lead on or before Month Day, Year, Time (AM/PM) and CC: Project Manager (M1) name and Project Manager (M2) name NOTES: - While enrollment in JEDI cannot guarantee promotion, the opportunity to learn new, relevant skills is priceless!