3. Example of a Pinterest Board: Your collection of pins
4. Example of a Pinterest Profile: Geneva Public Library
5. Examples of pins
6. As an artist you are protected under thePinterest terms of agreement. You areallowed to take action if someone has usedyour pictures without your consent. You arenot protected under this agreement as auser. If Pinterest comes under fire for acopyright issue, Pinterest will be more thanhappy to place all charges on you.
7. Using images without others consent is aviolation of copyright. Almost every imageyou find can be pinned, but you need tomake sure you are pinning within copyright.Meaning you may need to get thephotographers consent before pinning. Solution: Only pin your own images orimages you know are open source.
8. If you are concerned that someone may beusing your trademark in an infringing way onPinterest you can fill out and submit acomplaint form. This will give the personwho pinned the work to be forced to take itoff their Pinterest page.
9. Pinterests copyright:http://pinterest.com/about/copyright/Protect Yourself on Pinterest:http://mashable.com/2012/03/21/pinterest-copyright-legal-issues/More information:http://www.azfamily.com/news/consumer/Pinterest-sparks-copyright-controversy-148011955.html
10. Log in: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: book13 I will go live on this page and explain thefollowing: How to create new boards How to pin How to Repin a pin How to upload an original pin Search for pins Edit and organize your boards
11. Lets start out by adding the Pin It buttonto our favorites barhttp://pinterest.com/about/goodies/
13. Examples: Hobby Lobby Moveable Feast Target Arbys McDonalds What kinds of things would you showcase onPinterest?