A short powerpoint sharing a process to help students to plan a workshop.
Text of Running a Workshop For Kids
1. Running a Workshop
2. Step One: What are your goals?What do you want them to achieve?What skills are they learning?How will you share this with them?
3. Step Two: Who is involved?Who is involved?Do you need extra help?Who will do your workshop?
4. Step Three: Where will you learn?How many people will you have?What learning space will work best to suit yourpurpose?Dop you need to book or talk to someone?
5. Step Four: PlanningCreate a step by step agenda, plan for achieving yourgoalThink aboutMain points - what do you want to communicate(discuss)Support material - do you need posters, websites,books?Activities - how long will each part of your workshop
6. Its ok if it doesnt go to plan :-) QuickTime and a decompressor are needed to see this picture.
7. Its ok if it doesnt go to plan :-) QuickTime and a decompressor are needed to see this picture.