2. WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THEPICTURE? WHAT CAN YOU NOTICE?
3. YES, IT IS BLURED, HARD TO SEE ANDTHE PICTURE IS NOT CLEARLYSEEN.
4. MOTIVE QUESTION. WHY DO WENEED TWO EYES?
5. THEEYE AND ITS PARTSTHE EYE AND ITS CARING FOR THEPART EYES COMMON AILMENTS,HOW THE DEFECTSEYES WORK AND CONDITIONS OF THE EYE.
6. CLICK ME
7. EYEBROW- are the hairy that curve over each of oureyes. CLICK TO GO BACKEYE LASH- They protect the eyes from thedust .They also shade the eyes from the light.EYE LID- are coverings that move up and down toprotect our eyes. Eyelid blink about 15 times every minute tokeep the eyes moist with tears Tears keep our eyes healthy too.PUPIL- the round opening found in the center of the eyes. Itbecomes larger in dim light, allowing more light to enter. Itbecomes smaller when the light is brightSo that only a littleamount of light enters the eyes .
9. SCELERA- is the tough outercovering that forms the whitesof our eyes. RETINA- is found at the back of the eyeball. IT is the lining that enables us to see different colors. The image or picture of what we see is upside down in the retina. IRIS- the colored part of our eyes. It surrounds the pupil and has muscles that control the amount of light entering our eyes.
10. LENS- is found at the back of the pupil. Itbrings the light to a point in the retina.CORNEA- this is where the lightsenters It is a bulging, transparentcovering the sceleraOPTIC NERVE- isresponsible for bringing themessage from the retina tothe brain.
11. Click me
12. Never look directly at the sun. Protect your eyes from glaring sunlight. Bright lights can hurt or Injure the nerve endings in the retina. Wear caps Hats or dark glasses.Avoid reading indim light.Thiscan destroy oureyesDO NOTDO THIS!!
13. Do not rub your eyes if dirt or other material enter them. The speck of dirt could scratch Cornea.As much aspossible, do notread while lyingdown. This canstrain the eyes
14. carrots avocadoClick me!
15. STY- this is a painful BLEPHARITIS- this is the infection of the hair redness or inflammation follicles of the eyelashes. of the eyelids. It is It swells and looks often caused by bacterialike a boil. staphylococcus. CONJUNCTIVITIS- this is commonly called as sore eyes. This is caused by allergy, chemical pollutants, smoke or bacteria and viruses.
16. MYOPIA- this also called nearsightedness. In thiscondition, distant objects appear blurred or not clear.Eye glasses with a special kind of lens can be used tocorrect the vision of a nearsighted person.HYPEROPIA- this is also called farsightedness. Afarsighted person can clearly see distant objects. Buthe has difficulty focusing on near objects. This can becorrected using reading glasses.COLOR BLINDNESS- this condition is characterized bya difficulty in recognizing one or more colors. Most people who are color blind cannot tellred from green.
17. CATARACT- this is a disease of the eye where thelens is cloudy making a person partly or entirelyblind.ASTIGMATISM- this is a defect of the eye thatmakes the object look unclear.NIGHT BLINDNESS- a condition which occursas a result of Vitamin A deficiency. A night blindperson has difficulty seeing when the light is dim.