- OS X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for Mac 9 X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for...
OS X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for Mac 9 X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for Mac 9.7 ... Mac OS X Lion Mac OS X Mountain Lion Mac OS X Mavericks Mac OS X Yosemite Download:
Embed Size (px)
Text of OS X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for Mac 9 X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for...
OS X Installation Instructions | VirusScan for Mac 9.7
IMPORTANT: This product is to be installed ONLY on personal machines owned by University of Cincinnati
1. From the AntiVirus page on UCIT Office of Information Securitys website
(www.uc.edu/infosec/antivirus), scroll to the Mac OS X section and click the Download link for
VirusScan for Mac v9.7.
2. Login to the page using your Central Login Service (CLS) credentials.
3. Once logged in, click the VirusScan for Mac v9.7 link.
4. Go to your Downloads folder and locate the file you just downloaded (VSM970-RTW-1298.dmg) and
double-click it to mount it.
5. This will open a new Finder window with VSM970-RTW-1298.pkg located in it. Double-click on the file
to open the wizard.
6. This package will attempt to run a program to determine if this software can be installed, select
7. Select Continue
8. Select Continue
9. Select Continue
10. Select Agree
11. Choose where you want to install and select Install
12. Your installation was successful, please click Close
The UCIT Integrated Helpdesk is here to provide assistance if needed. Simply call 513-556-HELP (4357)