2. The phenomenal power of the human mindI cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdaniegThe phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchat Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in awrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be inthe rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed itwouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raedervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, andI awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.NOTE: I read this somewhere and I just had to pass it around. I do notknow the origins of the text
3. If somethings rotating go home, you need a break! *g*
4. Take a look at the picture? What do you see?Research has shown that young childrencannot identify the intimate couplebecause they do not have prior memoryassociated with such a scenario.Children see nine dolphins.This is a test to determine if you alreadyhave a corrupted mind. If it is hard foryou to find the dolphins within sixseconds, your mind is indeed corrupted.
5. Optical Illusions and Visual PhenomenaWant to confuse your eyes and brain a bit?Yes? Then you might want to have a look at the following pics ..
6. It ...
7. doesnt move!
8. ... parallel or not?!!
9. Coil or circle?
10. Concentrate on the cross in the middle, after a while you will notice that this moving purple dot will turn green!Look at the cross a bitlonger and youll notice thatall dots except the greenone will disappear.
11. Best things last ...
12. Follow the instruction below.1) Stare at the 4 little dots on the middle of the picture for 30 seconds2) then look at a wall near you3) a bright spot will appear4) twinkle a few times and youll see a figure5) What do you see? Or even WHO do you see?