REAL ESTATE AUCTION!
Tract 1: Retail Center and Model Home Along with Multiple Outbuildings on 8 ac m/l
Tract 2: Home and 2 barns situated on 4.5 ac m/l
Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 10 am On-Site
At 2661 Nebraska Rd, La Harpe, KS
Viewing Day: Friday, October 23rd from 12 to 3 pm
Seller: Community National Bank & Trust Presented by:
United Country-Commercial Toll Free: 800-895-4430
Kurt Hollenberg, Broker/Owner, 573-220-6155 Brian Lensing, Sales Associate, 314-803-1103
Jerry Lehmann, Auctioneer, 573-999-4759
6% Buyers Premium
Real Estate will be sold as 2 Tracts at 10 am SHARP! Tract 1 consists of:
10,380 SF Heated and Cooled Retail Center with a 1,600 SF Canopy
5,880 SF Storage Building with a Concrete Floor
11,520 SF Shed with a Concrete Floor
18,920 SF Shop with a Concrete Floor (partially heated) and a 2,200 SF Canopy
4,680 SF Multipurpose Building
1,724 SF Model Home
8 acres m/l
Retail Center Model Home
18,920 SF Heated Shop
4,680 SF Multipurpose Building
5,880 SF Storage Building
11,520 SF Shed
Real Estate will be sold as 2 Tracts at 10 am SHARP!
Tract 2 consists of:
4.5 acres m/l
1,771 SF House with a
572 SF Garage
4,080 SF Barn
6,144 SF Tin Barn
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Seller is serious about selling this property at this auction, but does reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid on this property. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the seller, shall constitute a binding contract between the Buyer and the Sellers. Conduction of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of United Country-Commercial and/or the auctioneers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction, immediately following the conclusion of the bidding.
2. Property is sold AS IS - WHERE IS and Buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own
judgment. The only guarantee from the Seller is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the Seller nor United Country-Commercial or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Sellers Title Warranty. Buyer
must conduct their own inspections at their own expense prior to bidding at the auction. Auctioneers, United Country-Commercial or its agents are not responsible for any representation made by Sellers or their employees and are not responsible for accidents on the sale property should any occur.
3. The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record. Survey will be conducted if necessary for a clear legal description. Seller will pay for all costs associated with subdividing the property including access for Tracts 1 and 2 to Nebraska Road.
4. Buyer and Sellers will enter into a standard format Contract for the Sale of Real Estate on the day of auction. Contract will call for a 10% down payment in the form of a personal or corporate check, cashiers check with the balance of the purchase price due, in certified funds, on or before the 14th day of December, 2015. Contracts will contain no financing or inspection contingencies and Buyer must have their own financing and make their own inspections prior to bidding at this auction. Escrow payments will be made payable to Lawyers Title, Topeka, Kansas. Seller will furnish title insurance in the amount of the selling price and deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies of title insurance (if applicable). 2015 will be paid by seller. Customary closing fees will apply to both Sellers and Buyers transactions. Informational title commitments reflecting the public record will be made available for potential buyer for review on day of auction or, by request, earlier.
5. Announcements made by United Country-Commercial and/or their auctioneers during the time of the sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or any other oral statements made. The sale will be controlled by the auctioneer. United Country-Commercial and/or the Auctioneers represent the Seller only. The only guarantee from the Seller is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. Neither the Seller nor United Country-Commercial or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Sellers Title Warranty. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. If a tie or dispute occurs between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer may re-open the bidding at the Auctioneers sole discretion and shall serve as the sole arbiter as to who is or is not allowed to bid. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid which is only a fraction advance over the preceding bid, to regulate bidding and to accept or reject any or all bids. The Auctioneer reserves the right to enter bids on behalf of absentee/phone bidders as well as the Sellers. Any and all decisions of the Auctioneer regarding the conduct of the auction shall be final and absolute without liability to any party.
*Final bid price is subject to a 6% Buyers Premium. (ex. Bid Price of $100,000 + Buyers Premium of 6% ($6,000)= Contract Price of $106,000.
THE BIDDING WILL ONLY LAST A FEW MINUTES AND THE AUCTIONEER HAS FINAL SAY.