My portfolio showcases the work done by me in last 3 years of my learning in collage. Different projects like residential and commercial were taught us with their space planning.
Text of Interior Designing Portfolio
1. HEENA GUPTA
2. plan RESTAURANT#A Restaurant needs to be up bothin terms of cuisine & design.#It is an all day restaurant whichhas wine lounge & terrace area .# The extensive use of upholsteredfurniture is offset by bold splashesof magenta & red.#The design is modern with sectionssplashes of color urging to relax.#Unlike more spaces the space forprivacy & coziness has been created.#The poles act as a semi wallbarriers used horizontally to createprivacy between one table toanother.
3. perspective views RESTAURANT # The small foyer allows the guests to get a sense of the design even before they are seated to design. # The bar area is coupled with some private cabins made it look like a complete lounge within a restaurant. # The wooden and upholstered furniture have been used to indicate the materials prevalent in that particular area. # The low level sitting lounge teamed with tables & lamps create magical effects coupled with silver beaded with partition emphasizes the theme & add to the exotic appeal.
4. plan RESTAURANT# The beautiful terrace isdecked with colorful foliage.# The furniture is all woodwith simple straight lines. The #The weaved woodenupholstered cushions compliments bars is coupled withthe furniture. hanging lamps completing the overall look of the terrace# The pierce metal texture onthe wall is used to give it amodern touch.
5. plan OFFICE #Creativity is so dynamic that the employees need an environment conducive to their creativity. #An advertisement office is one of the place where creativity has no boundary. The bright colors give joy to the environment allowing the staffsections to work efficiently and with ease.
7. perspective views BEAUTY SALON # The colors are rightly complimented by lighting. The space between the workstations are decorated with plants and pebbles. # They are used along the mirror which add more natural and invigorating feel to the salon.
8. plan BEAUTY SALON# Beauty Parlor is a placewhere people are transformedfrom ordinary to extra-ordinaryand therefore it needs specialattention when it comes to itsinteriors.# The salon has been playedwith bold and vibrant colorsgiving it a modern look.