How To Make Chocolate-Peanut Butter BlondiesMakes 8 Blondies
You will need:Blondie Mix from gift1 stick butter, melted1 large egg1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon almond extractPinch salt
Special equipment:8x8 baking panElectric mixer
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Butter an 8"x8" baking pan.
3. Carefully lift brown sugar (top layer) out of the jar.
4. Pour as many of the chocolate and peanut butter chips as you can into a bowl, then, in a separate bowl, dump the remainingflour mixture from the jar. Its OK if there are some chips in the flour and some flour in the chips, just separate as best you can.
5. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
6. Add egg and beat 1 minute more.
7. Add vanilla and beat just to combine.
8. Add dry ingredients to butter-egg mixture and fold in with a spatula until just combined. Dont overmix. Add chocolateand peanut butter chips fold until just combined.
9. Pour batter into greased baking pan. Bake at 350F 20-25 minutes, or until set in the middle.