1. 2 About Educomp Educomp is the leading Education company in India with a strong presence in digital classrooms (SmartClass), preschools, K12 schools, Test Prep and higher education Educomp currently works with ~34,500 schools and serves over 22.8 million learners and educators across the world #1 player in digital classrooms SmartClass being used by ~7 million students across 14,500 private schools #1 corporate player in K-12 schools, with 51 schools operational and more in the pipeline Leading player in ICT education for government schools installed computer labs in ~11,000 government schools being used by ~6 million students Leading player in pre-schools with over 250 preschools operational across the country Largest K-12 digital content library in the country with over 16,000 modules of rich 3D multimedia educational content Leading player in Test Prep with 94 Test Prep centers Vidya Mandir Classes for IIT JEE Test Prep, Gateforum for GATE Test Prep High quality infrastructure in higher education 6 Colleges of Design, 1 Campus for Engineering and MBA Focused on developing IP to bring innovative solutions to the market Supported by large investment in R&D for content development and pedagogy: Over 200 people in digital content, over 100 people in curriculum development for preschools and schools
2. 3 2 5 years 5 18 years 18 21 years 21 25 years Education Life-Cycle Educomp Presence across entire Educational Life Cycle Pre-Schools Digital Content Solutions Higher Education High Schools Test Preparation TestPrep Pre- School HighSchool Initiatives Higher Education Test Prep
3. 933 1,737 3,007 6,538 12,652 14,823 0 3,000 6,000 9,000 12,000 15,000 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 No. of Schools Covered (No. of Schools) CAGR No. of Students Covered 1.04 1.98 3.10 4.30 6.10 6.90 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 (mn) CAGR SmartClass Digital Teaching System Market leading digital content solutions targeted at K-12 private schools 4 92% 68%
4. 5 Introduction to Little Millennium Little Millennium is one of Indias fast growing preschool brands There are currently over 250 preschools operational across 65 cities in India serving over ~10,000 children Till date, the Little Millennium group has served over 30,000 children The brand is owned by Educomp Solutions, Indias leading education company (and inventors of SmartClass) Little Millenniums core value proposition is its unique curriculum and structured pedagogy that has been developed by Educomps R&D workforce (over 200+ people) Little Millenniums Vision: To enable, energize and enhance childhood by fostering growth of mind, body, spirit, which lead them to become life long learners
5. 6 Preschool Market Opportunity in India Preschool Market is expected to grow at 22% yoy and is estimated to be a Rs.13,300 cr market by 2016 2013-14 8900 7400 2011-12 6100 2012-13 150 100 50 0 +22% 2015-16 13300 2014-15 10800 2010-11 5100 2009-10 4300 Rs Cr Unorganized Organized Historic Projected 500 700 1000 1500 2100 3100 4500 44% 15% 2013-14 2011-12 2012-13 2015-16 2014-15 2010-11 2009-10 2013-14 2011-12 2012-13 2015-16 2014-15 2010-11 2009-10 Growth in Organized Market Growth in Unorganized Market Rs Cr Rs Cr
8. 9 LM Curriculum The Little Millennium curriculum guides teachers on every aspect of teaching methodology Little Millennium curriculum has been designed to cater to 2 6 year old 2- 3 years Developing Roots (Pre Nursery/ Play School) 3-4 years Emerging Wings (Nursery) 4- 5 years Ready to Fly I (K.G ) 5 -6 years Ready to Fly II (Senior K.G) The Curriculum is scientifically mapped, keeping in mind: Developmental Milestones Sequential Learning Holistic Learning Focus on development of roots of all skills Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation Our Teaching methodology lucidly elaborates : What to teach When to teach How to teach With what to teach In what sequence to teach Access to Detailed Digital Lesson Plans which cater to all of the above
9. 10 Access to Detailed Lesson Plan Manuals - (Over 100,000 pages of IP) Guidelines, lesson plans, activities, time tables, instructions, evaluation sheets
10. 11 LM Student Kits Books Bag Rhyme CDs Napkin Apron Book Mark Almanac Learning Outcome Learning Level I card Escort Card Uniforms
11. 12 School Management Software In-house developed software system to manage the operations of the pre-school The software allows the franchisee to seamlessly keep track of all student & enrolment information including: Course Fees structures for all grades Time Tables for all grades Enrolment of students (grade wise) Invoices & Receipts Fee Deposit Creation, Updation and Management of student details Transfer of Student (among centers) Fees Report Regular addition of new functionalities and modules to continuously upgrading the system to improve efficiency of operations and productivity of manpower Continuous IT backend support
12. 13 LM Offerings Rights to use Brand Name Valuable IP for use DR / EW / RTF1 / RTF2 Teachers training for all the teacher of play-school once in the beginning. Subsequent trainings will be done at cost Lesson Plan Manual Curriculum Designing of the School Ambience Regular handholding by academic coordinators Counselors training Events conducted Field visits Classroom wall dcor Kids activities Curriculum updation Brand support Commercials Franchisee Fee (Term - 5 years) : Rs. 2.53 Lacs (all inclusive) Teaching Aids & Equipment (TAN) : Rs. 4.57 Lacs (all inclusive)* Facilitators Training : Rs. 0.06 Lacs (all inclusive) Total Initial Cost Rs.7.16 Lacs (all inclusive) Royalty : 15% + Service Tax *Includes material for DR & EW.
13. LM Teaching Aids (Over 250 items centered around preschool learning and early childcare) 14
14. 15 LM Teaching Aids (Over 250 items centered around preschool learning and early childcare)
15. 16 LM Teaching Aids (Over 250 items centered around preschool learning and early childcare)
16. 17 Thank You ! We understand children better, nurturing their potential is what we do everyday.