The FocalPoint Advantage:
What’s in it for you?
A Trusted and recognized Brand – Brian Tracy
Results-proven pro-active Content; easy to deliver
Proven Systems and methodologies to coach and
Your client will be guided through our proven sales
process by a seasoned Franchise Development
About Brian Tracy
Globally exclusive, recognized,
saleable, living, breathing brand!
Brian Tracy has written 50+ books that
have sold millions and have been
translated into 34 languages.
He has written and hosted 300+ audio
and video learning programs and
influenced millions more around the
world in thousands of speaking
About The Right Candidate
The right life and business experience
Passion and confidence to help others succeed
A skilled communicator/teacher/learner
Enjoys people and building relationships
Alignment with Our Principles:
Distinction Win -Win -Win
What Clients Are Concerned With…
FocalPoint Coaching Program
NEW! Executive Coaching
Workshops for larger corporations!
NEW! Professional Performance
Module for professionals!
NEW! FocalPoint - iPAD App - the
worlds first Coaching App!
The Role of a FocalPoint Coach
1. To successfully market the various FocalPoint Coaching
Programs and maintain an ideal client level.
2. To successfully coach clients through the various FocalPoint
Programs, delivering spectacular value and thereby
maintaining a long term recurring satisfied client base.
5. To effectively manage your coaching business to meet and
exceed your personal and business goals.
The Initial Franchise Investment
A total of $49,950 per franchise license:
$40,000 Initial Franchise Fee:
7 years of: Brand, content, systems, tools, technology, people
$8,950 Initial Training Fee:
Includes Induction Training; to warm you up before In-House
Includes 6 days In-House Training; language, marketing,
Includes Coach Accelerator Program (CAP); post In-House
Includes multi-tiered on-going support ; forever
$1,000 Initial Technology Fee
Includes set up for: FP Intranet site, FP Outlook Email,
FP Web-Mail, your FP coach web site, FP Ordering site
1. Initial Information Package received
2. Review slideshow - the FocalPoint Business Model
3. Receive FocalPoint Pro Forma spreadsheet
4. Telephone call to discuss; Business Model, Pro Forma
5. Complete and return Franchise Application to FocalPoint
6. Getting Clients Webcast – your participation
7. Complete a DISC behavioral assessment online
8. Telephone Call to discuss; results of #7 and #8
9. Review – Program & System Review Webcast (“PSR”)
10. Telephone Call to discuss; #10 Coach Content slideshow
11. Your Due Diligence calls to FocalPoint Team members
12. Receive FDD Disclosure Kit of information
13. Sign and return the Receipt of FDD disclosure form
14. Discovery Day webcast – your opportunity to ask and
clarify any concerns or questions you may have along
with other candidates
15. Facilitate Franchise Agreement completion
16. In-House Training in San Diego
Send your client referrals to:
FocalPoint Liaison assigned to work with Franstop/Sunbelt: