10. Make certain that personnel and facilitiesare protected from residual hazardous fluidsbefore disassembly of any product.
11. If any leakage is detected from FMCproducts, take them from serviceimmediately to prevent potential damagepersonal injury.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONSThe applications of FMC products are in
working environments where general personnelsafety procedures and policies MUST befollowed. Always use appropriate protectiveequipment in high pressure, extreme temperatureor severe service applications.
How to OrderFMC Fluid Control is committedto being your most valued supplier. We arededicated to answering your inquiries andprocessing your orders in the shortestlength of time. Your help in this process bysupplying as much relevant information aspossible will greatly improve our ability tomeet or exceed your expectations. Whenordering standard items for knownapplications, all that is required is the partnumbers provided in this price list togetherwith a brief description. When ordering orinquiring about non-standard items or aboutitems to be used in new applications, someinformation regarding the product andapplication will be required, such as:
l. size, pressure rating, product model and style2. type of fluid(s) to be handled3. the operating temperature4. type of end connections to be mated
with5. special material requirements6. special documentation requirements7. other application mechanical loads or
When ordering replacement parts for non-standard items, please provide us with thefollowing information:
1. size, pressure rating, product model (part number if available) and style2. type of fluid(s) that are handled3. the operating temperature4. any relevant service or performance history
Note: Other manifold configurations & pressure ratings are available; Consult factory for engineering assistance and pricing.
Part Number Description: Parts List price ea.
3201465 2” 1502 seal ring, nitrile $4.10
3245163 2” 1502 male plug w/ nut $159.60
3247527 2” DR 150 plug valve $1,380.80
3248720 1”x 2” DR 150 plug valve $1,150.80
3258474 2” 1502 female plug $195.30
3258475 Pressure Gage: 0 - 15,000 PSI $1,871.10
3265904 3” ULT plug valve $5,798.10
3267655 3” 1502 tee MxFxF $1,721.00
P503840 2” 1502 tee FxMxF $674.63
P503846 2” 1502 elbow FxM $655.10
P503848 2” 1502 tee FxMxM $761.57
P505362 2” 1502 tee MxMxF $761.57
P507659 2” 1502 adapter FxF $472.91
P507826 2” 1502 cross FxFxFxM $787.50
P507827 2” 1502 cross FxMxMxM $1,020.00
P507850 2” 1502 choke adapter $1,260.00
P507968 2” 1502 pup joint $832.70
P508017 3” 1502 tee w/gage conn. 3”Mx3”Fx2”F $6,017.28
P508031 2” 1502 tee w/gage conn. MxFxF $5,441.25
P508088 3”1502 adapter MxF $631.25
P508288 2” 1502 choke assembly $3,362.50
Assembly & Test $353.00
1. Payments are to be made in U.S. funds unlessotherwise specified. Payment terms: Net 30 days.Prices invoiced will be those in effect at time ofshipment. All prices apply F.O.B. point ofmanufacture. Seller reserves the right to place aservice charge on past due accounts at the highest ratepermitted by law.
2. A. Seller warrants products of its manufacturefor a period of one (1) year from date of shipment, tothe extent that Seller will at its option repair orreplace, FOB point of manufacture, any such productsif by reason of faulty material or workmanship theyprove defective under normal use and service;provided, however, that Seller does not in any mannerwhatsoever warrant seals or packing materials inequipment handling special or corrosive fluids oroperating at unusual temperatures or pressures.Except to the extent of the descriptions containedhereon, or as specified on Seller’s OrderAcknowledgment, Seller makes NO WARRANTY OFMERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ANY OTHERWARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
B. If in Seller’s opinion repair or replacementwill not remedy a claimed product deficiency, or if aproduct of Seller’s manufacture does not comply withthe description or specification set forth on Seller’sOrder Acknowledgment, Seller’s liability shall belimited to repayment of any amounts paid on thepurchase price, cancellation of the order andacceptance of the product F.O.B. point ofmanufacture, however, if the product has been in usefor a period in excess of 30 days, Seller reserves theright to make a reasonable depreciation charge forsuch use.
C. Products not of Seller’s manufacture andspecial plating, coatings, or heat treatment applied toSeller’s products are guaranteed only to the extent ofguarantees provided by suppliers of such products,platings, coatings, or treatments.
D. Seller does not recommend and will notassume any responsibility for rebuilding, repairingspecial plating, coating, welding, or heat treating doneoutside Seller’s plant by or at the request of the buyer.
E. Seller expressly disclaims consequentialdamages arising in connection with the installation,use, operation, repair, replacement or service of anyproducts furnished, or from any breach of theforegoing warranty.
3. THE SELLER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENTBE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGESARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITHTHIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUTLIMITATION BREACH OF ANY OBLIGATIONIMPOSED ON THE SELLER UNDER OR INCONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR PURPOSESOF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL INCLUDEWITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF USE, INCOMEOR PROFIT, OR LOSSES SUSTAINED AS THERESULT OF INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TOANY PERSON, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TOPROPERTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONPROPERTY HANDLED OR PROCESSED BY THEUSE OF THE PRODUCT).
4. Seller shall not be liable to Buyer for any loss ordamage suffered by the Buyer, directly or indirectly as
a result of Seller’s failure to perform, or delay inperforming, any obligation hereunder, where suchfailure or delay is caused by fires, floods, labortroubles (including, without limitation, strikes, slowdowns and lockouts), war, civil disturbances,Government regulations, interruptions of or delay intransportation, material shortages, power failures,accidents, acts of God, or other causes of like ordifferent character beyond Seller’s control. 5. All published dimensions, weights, temperatureand pressure ratings are approximate. If criticalconsult factory. 6. The risk of loss or destruction of or damages to,the product shall be on the Buyer from and afterdelivery of the product to the Buyer or carrier,whichever first occurs. 7. Buyer shall pay the amount of any Federal,State, County, or Municipal sales, use, compensating,intangibles, gross income or like tax applicable to thistransaction which is now in effect or may hereafterbecome effective, but not including taxes payable onSeller’s net income. 8. No material will be accepted for credit whenreturned without written permission from Seller’shome office. All material accepted for credit issubject to Seller’s normal restocking charge. Nomaterial will be accepted for credit after one year fromdate of shipment. 9. Products incorporating variations from catalogitems are considered special and are not subject tocancellation without charge. Specials may be shipped10% over or under quantities ordered and may not bereturned for credit. 10. The purchase of the product does not entitle theBuyer to employ the same with any patented processowned by the Seller or others, except where the Buyeris expressly authorized to use such process. 11. A. Except in the case of articles, materials anddesigns furnished or specified by the Buyer, the Sellerat his own expense, shall defend any suitbrought against the buyer on the ground that the use ofthe product for the intended purpose or purposes, asfurnished by the Seller, infringes anyUnited States patent in effect on the purchase date,and shall pay the amount of any judgment that may beawarded against the Buyer in any such suit, providedand upon condition that the Buyer shall have made allpayments due under this agreement and shall (a)promptly deliver to the Seller all infringement noticesand other papers received by or served upon theBuyer, (b) permit the Seller to take complete charge ofthe defense of such suit and compromise the same, ifdeemed advisable by the Seller, and (c) assist in everyreasonable way in the conduct or such defense.
B. In the event that the Buyer shall beenjoined by a court of competent jurisdiction, fromwhich no appeal can be take, from selling or using theproduct for the intended purpose or purposes on theground that such sale or use of the product infringesany such United States patent, or if it is established tothe Seller’s satisfaction, upon due investigation, thatsales use of the product infringes any such UnitedStates patent, the Seller, at its ption, may either (a)procure for the Buyer a license to sell and/;or use theproduct; (b) modify the product so as to make
it noninfringing without seriously impairing itsperformance; (c) replace the product with a productthat is substantially equal but noninfringing; or (d)accept the return of the product from the Buyer, inwhich the event the Seller shall refund to the Buyerthe purchase price less depreciation at the rate of 15percent per year (measured from the date Sellershipped the product). The foregoing sets forth theSeller’s entire liability to the Buyer for patentinfringement based on the possession, use or sale ofthe product by the Buyer; it being understood andagreed that the aforesaid obligations of the Seller donot extent to, and are not applicable in the case of, anypatent infringement claims directed to a method or aprocess.
C. The Buyer agrees to defend andindemnify the Seller against any claims or liabilitiesfor, or by reason or, any alleged patent infringementarising from the manufacture or sale of all or any partof the product which is manufactured in accordancewith the specifications furnished by the Buyer.
12. Title to the products supplied hereunder thisorder, and to any and all additions and accessoriesthereto and substitutions therefor, shall remain withSeller as a security interest until Buyer has completedpayment of the purchase price, plus accrued interest, ifany.
13. It is understood that Seller has relied upon datafurnished by and on behalf of Buyer with respect tothe safety aspects of the products supplied hereunderand/or representations by or on behalf of Buyer thatsuch products will not be applied or used by Buyer orits customers in such a way as to detract materiallyfrom their safety in use, including, without limitation,in the manufacture of a product of which suchproducts will be a part, and that it is Buyer’sresponsibility to assure that such products, wheninstalled and put in use, will be in compliance withsafety requirements fixed by applicable law and willbe otherwise legally adequate to safeguard againstinjuries to persons or property. BUYER HEREBYAGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESSAND DEFEND SELLER, AND ITS DIRECTORS,OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTSAGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, COSTS,DAMAGES, CLAIMS, LIABILITIES OREXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES ARISINGOUT OF ANY INJURY TO ANY PERSON ORDAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY CAUSED BY THEINADEQUACY IN THE PRODUCTS SUPPLIEDHEREUNDER OF THE SAFETY FEATURES,DEVICES ORCHARAC TERISTICS SPECIFIEDHEREIN, OR IN THE INSTALLATION, USE OROPERATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS, EXCEPTCLAIMS SOLELY FOR REPAIR ORREPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTSCOVERED BY THE WARRANTY SET FORTH INPARAGRAPH 3 HEREOF.
14. No effect shall be given to any provision in anyacceptance or purchase form of the Buyer which is inconflict with or in addition to the terms hereof.
15. Should any part or provision of this quotation beheld unenforceable or in conflict with the law of anyjurisdiction, the validity of the remaining parts orprovisions shall not be affected by such holding.
Terms & Conditions
FMC CorporationFluid Control DivisionWeb: www.fmcenergysystems.comEmail: [email protected]
Fluid Control HeadquartersFMC Fluid Control6677 North Gessner RoadHouston, TX 77040Phone: (1) 713/510-6800Fax: (1) 713/510-6803