CV - Brieuc de Goussencourt Director/Producer
10, Rue de lHarmonie
+ 32 472 80 22 25
Date of Birth: 16/09/1985
Place of Birth: Rouen (France)
Languages: French, English, Flemish
Driving License (B)
Mac OS, Adobe CS6, FinalCutPro, Word, Excell,
CEO at Grizzly Films ASBL
In a few words:
Cinema, Education, Social Entrepreneurship, Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Sustainable development, Anthropology, Literature, Photography, Travel, Nature
Goal: To produce, direct and distribute audio-visual content.
Cinema (Documentary & Fiction)
- Director/Producer: Euh Webserie. Grizzly Films & RTBF.
Benoit is 28. He has no girlfriend, no job and absolutely no project in mind. Grizzly Films & RTBF. Official Selection (still submitting): Web Program Festival 2015, Marseill Web Fest 2015 (Winner Best Director & Best Production). Geneva, Festival Tous Erans 2015. Liege Web Fest 2015.
- Director/Producer: Chance Eloko Pamba (Luck Turns). Documentary. 2917. Grizzly Films.
What impact had the fiction film Kinshasa Kids in the lives of the main actors, eight children living off the streets?
Official Selection (still submitting): Miradasdoc 2013, Tenerife, Spain. Escales Documentaires 2013, La Rochelle, France. BeninDocs 2013, Porto-Nove, Benin.
- Assistant Director: Kinshasa Kids by Marc-Henri Wajnberg. Fiction. 85. Wajnbrosse Productions.
What is it to live in the streets of Kinshasa nowadays?
Toronto Intl Film Festival 2012, New York Intl Film Festival 2012, BFI London 2012, Fespaco 2013,
- Production Assistant Connected Walls. Web-documentary. In development. Grizzly Films.
What impact have walls on the communities they split?
- Cinematographer Cycle of Fence by Sbastien Wielemans. Documentary. 52, VRT.
Portait of an extreme right activist on the US/Mexican border.
- Assistant of Emmanuelle Bart on Le Dsert de lAmour. BE Films.
- Assistant on several commercials and short films. SAB Mucho, Blue Film Prod, Latcho Drom,
- Director Mijn Broer (My Brother). Short film. 1723. IAD 2009.
Official Selection: FIDEC 2009, Belgium, MEDIA 10/10 2009, Belgium, Regensburg 2010, Germany, Casablanca 2010, Marocco. Awards: IAD 2009 Public Award, Belgium, Best Actor 23me festival du Cinma de Sens 2010, France. Best actor 18me festival du Court en dit Long 2010, Paris, Festival Psymages 2014, Brussels, Belgium.
- Director Jimmy. Short film. IAD 2008. 1310
Official Selection: Brussels International Film Festival 2009, Festival International du Film Francophone de Namur (FIFF), Barcelona Independent Film Festival, OFF/ON Festival Varsovie, FIDEC Belgium.
Civil Society / Cultural Institutions
- Director of promotional videos and recordings for the Festival des Liberts , Brussels, Belgium.
- Director of 150 recordings of opera shows at the Tte Tte Festival, London, UK.
- Director of promotional videos and full recordings of shows for Thtre le Public , Brussels, Belgium.
- Director of 13 short documentaries for the exhibition Dinners Served! , Brussels, Belgium.
- Coach on Contrat de QuartierLiedekerke, educational and sensitisation program for kids on sustainable development using medias as tools to raise awareness.
- Director of corporate short films for IBGE. The Brussels Institute for the Environment.
- Director of corporate short films for 21 Solutions. Consultancy Company in sustainable development.
- Cameraman for the Youth Council of Europe. Nisimasa Production. Workshop on youth issues in disadvantaged neighbourhood. Strasbourg, France.
- Director of corporate short films for Linklaters. Law firm, Brussels, Belgium.
- Director of corporate short films for Visual Teasing. Promotional Videos. Brussels, Belgium.
2011 - 2014
Infocyle 2014, CTB, Brussels, Belgium.
Educational Courses on North/South cooperation.
InScript Workshop 2013 Druskininkai, Lithuania.
International Film Workshop on writing for short films.
Generation Campus 2013 Selling Point Moscow, Russia.
International Film Workshop based on distributing in documentary films.
Training in Adobe After Effects, les Mangeurs dEtoiles, Brussels, Belgium.
Assogestion 2012, les ASBL. Brussels, Belgium.
Accountability for artistic projects.
Summer Media Studio 2011, Neringa, Lithuania.
International Film Workshop based on editing in documentary films.
Institut des Arts de Diffusion, Louvain-la Neuve, Belgium.
Master Degree in Filmmaking (Cinema Television Radio Multimdia)
Kent Institute of Art and Design, Maidstone, United Kingdom.
Foundation Year in Art and Design
Cinematography Academy, Uccle, Belgium.
Introduction to Cinematography
Ecole de la Scne, Uccle, Belgium.
Improvisation Classes, Musical Show.
High school: Collge Cardinal Mercier, Braine-lAlleud, Belgium.
Options: Math (6h), Art of Expression (4h), Flemish (4h).
Brieuc de Goussencourt Curriculum Vitae - 2010
Brieuc de Goussencourt CV October 2015.