- 1. Lights, Camera, Action! Friday, July 30, 2010
2. Disclaimer 3.
- The four Ps of a successful online video
- Updates on the latest online video technologies & platforms
- Rules for managing video production on any budget
- Tips on how to make your video fit your audience
- What factors do I need to think about before I begin?
- Perfect Preparation Prevents Poor Performance
- How do I convert my idea into reality?
- Where do I feature my video online and offline?
- How do I effectively spread the word about my video?
The Four Ps 5.
6. Good Prep: Raiders of the Lost Ark 7.
- Do you have/need a storyboard?
- Do you have the right equipment?
- Do you have the right people in front and behind camera?
- Where will you shoot your video?
Logistical Questions 8.
- Who is the target audience?
- How did similar projects succeed?
- How will the video be packaged/distributed?
- How prominent is your brand?
- Is there a call to action?
- What response do you seek from viewer?
Strategic Questions 9. The Legal Stuff
11. Essential Equipment
- Lavalier, handheld, shotgun
- Key, fill and back lights
- Power(batteries and extension cords)
Video Cameras 13.
- Zoom (takes subject to viewer)
- Truck(moves sideways to show action)
- Dolly (takes viewer to subject)
- Pedestal (moves sideways while moving up and down)
- Head room (room for graphics)
Basics of Videography 14.
- Decide where a subject is looking
- Come prepared with questions
- Make subject comfortable and relaxed
- Ask detailed questions for detailed answers
Interview Basics 15. Camera ShotsExtreme Wide ShotVery Wide ShotWide ShotCut-In*Avoid using Jump Cuts 16. Camera ShotsNoddy Shot CA (Cut Away)Mid ShotMedium Close UpClose UpExtreme Close Up 17.
- Nevershoot directly into a window or light
- Awareness of light sources
Lavalier Handheld Shotgun 20. American Society of Anesthesiologists 21. American Academy of Dermatology 22. Californians Against Higher Taxes 23. Basic Editing Software
Movie Maker iMovie 24.
Advanced Editing Software Avid Adobe Premier Pro Final Cut Pro 25. Where to Get Images
26. Manipulating ImagesExample using Caricature Studio 5.0 Software 27. Where to Get Music
29. Case Study: Old Spice 30. Case Study: Old Spice 31. Case Study: Old Spice 32. Case Study: Old Spice 33. Where to Post
34. Society of Nuclear Medicine 35. Case Study: Swagger Wagon 36. Carbon Motors 37. Doritos Superbowl 2007 38. Packaging and Distribution
40. How to Generate Hits
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
41. Reaching Your Audience
- Facebook, Bing! adCenter, Google Adwords, Twittad
42. Questions & Answers 43. Questions & Answers 44. Adfero Group 1666 K Street, NW Suite 250 Washington, DC 20006 (202) 333-4444 Contact: Michael Wm. Schick [email_address]