Embed Size (px)
Bad Dog, Dodger!Vocabulary and Amazing Words
Second Grade Reading
Vocabulary Words• practice• grabbed• chewing• chased• treat
• wagged• dripping• bleachers• spectators• dugout
• To repeat an action in order to improve.
• Took hold of something suddenly.
• Grinding something between your teeth.
• Ran after someone.
• A special gift, often food.
• Moved from side to side.
• A liquid falling slowly, drop by drop.
• Raised seats on which people sit to watch sports games.
• People who watch an event.
• A shelter where baseball players sit when they’re waiting to play.
• The way people and animals act or behave.
• When people or animals work together to accomplish a goal.
• When a person or an animal is willing to do what they are told to do.
• A person or animal who spends times with you.
• To think about something carefully before making a decision.
• To get a talking to, a warning, or a scolding for doing something wrong.
• If animals or people are sure about things or are certain they have the ability to do something.
• When something is done in a correct way.