Lab5 Fitness Alan Cashman 606 Broadway East Studio A Seattle, WA 98102 (206) 569-5628 Visit Our Website www.Pilates-Seattle-Wa.com A good friend of mine always says February is the time of year when amnesia runs rampant. She “forgets” that she isn’t supposed to have that extra piece of cake. And the concept of working out on a daily basis has completely slipped her mind.
Call Us Today
Visit Our Website
5 Ways to Get More out of Your Fitness Classes
A good friend of mine always says February is the time of year when amnesia runs rampant. She “forgets” that she isn’t
supposed to have that extra piece of cake. And the concept of working out on a daily basis has completely slipped her mind.
• Set goals. Be creative in visualizing what can be. Don’t rely on the past to determine the future. Banish those limiting thoughts “I don’t have enough time” or “I can’t possibly”.
• Create a really big vision of your ideal life. Be specific. Write it down. Make sure you set it in the future. Make your vision concise with all of the major domains of your life included. Your vision should make you excited when you read it.
• Make sure you are balanced. Your vision needs to include all of the major areas of your life: personal, health, professional, financial, spiritual. Create your vision and set goals to include everything you want in life. Otherwise you’ll feel out of balance and unfulfilled.
• Be really, really audacious. Think big and boldly. Set goals that are a stretch and require you to be a little uncomfortable. It’s your life. You want it to be fulfilling, exciting and energizing. So be audacious and authentic in visualizing your future.
• Make sure you can measure it. Goals and vision
without a time line or a measure of completion is procrastination waiting to
happen. Make sure that you set a “by when date”. Include what you want, not just what
you don’t want.
Take ownership of your life and the way you want to live. Authentically identifying your vision and taking daily action towards achieving will help you succeed in making your vision reality.