This is a resume power point geared for first year college students
Text of Why dont you get a job final
1. Why Dont You Get a Job? Ms. Hanna DeBruhl, M.Ed, GDCF/I Career Coach Center for Career Coaching & Professional Development Institute for Leadership and Professional Excellence Columbia College
3. What It Needs
4. What It Doesnt Need
5. What It Doesnt Need
6. What it Doesnt Need
7. What it Doesnt Need SouthernBelle19@rocketmail.com HotStuff13@aol.com JoshsGirl31@gmail.com TeamSheldonCooper@yahoo.com ShesCountry77@yahoo.com ILOVEGreysAnatomy@gmail.com IAMWoman21@yahoo.com PartyGirl25@aol.com SexyandIKnowit4@aol.com
8. What It Doesnt Need
9. What it Doesnt Need
10. What Experts Say The following videos give advice about resumes: Resume Writing Tips-How to Write a Creative Resume and Get a Job by Michelle, WritebyNight 5 Tips for a Killer Resume-Galen College of Nursing Resume Dos and Donts by kasa Top 10 Resume Tips of 2013 by Mike T.
11. Lets Break it Down Sue Ellen Ewing 70 Southfork Ranch Dallas, TX 75001 SueEllenEwing@gmail.com 972-432-3112
12. The Objective/Summary Objective Challenging position utilizing demonstrated organizational, customer service, communication and project management skills. Summary Administrative professional with background in diverse fields. Expertise in dealing with people of various educational and economic backgrounds. Self starter and fast learner capable of working alone or as part of a team.
13. Education Columbia College, Columbia, SC Bachelor of Science, Business Administration May 2015 Achieved Deans List every year Studying for Business Analysis & Human Resources Certification
14. Experience Sales and Marketing Executive- Ewing Energies, Columbia, SC 2013-Present Brought up sales by 65% in the first quarter Created internships for college students interested in business careers Manage and oversee over 50+ employees on a daily bases Marketing and Sales Manager- Ewing Oil, Columbia, SC 2010-2013 Developed effective system to increase productivity by 75% Created marketing materials to increase promotion which successfully increased promotion by 60% Worked well with coworkers on numerous projects to promote sales. Administrative Assistant- Ewing Oil, Columbia, SC 2009-2010 Organized and scheduled appointments for over 15 employees Oversaw, organized, and updated the Ewing Oil Website and other social media pages Helped organize and keep track of company budget
15. Volunteer Experience Volunteer Experience Member of PETA Successfully raised $150,000 during Pets Inc. fundraising event-2012 Taught horse riding lessons to children with disabilities every summer - Camp Pony Land 2011 Present Senior Class President 2011- Dallas High School
16. Review- The Donts Hi, my name is Sue Ellen Ewing. J.R.sGirl@yahoo.com I like to play tennis, hang out at parties with my boyfriend J.R., and ride horses. I am 54. I was born in Dallas, Texas. I was crowned ms. Dallas high school more than once.
17. Review-The Dos Sue Ellen Ewing 70 Southfork Ranch Dallas, TX 75001 SueEllenEwing@gmail.com 972-432-3112 Objective Challenging position utilizing demonstrated organizational, customer service, communication and project management skills Education Columbia College, Columbia, SC Bachelor of Science, Business Administration May 2015 Achieved Deans List every year Studying for Business Analysis & Human Resources Certification Experience Sales and Marketing Executive- Ewing Energies, Columbia, SC 2013-Present Successfully brought up sales by 65% in the first quarter Volunteer Experience Member of PETA Successfully executed Pets Inc Fundraising Event raising $150,000- 2012