1. Setting Meaningful GOALS W ork with passion and purpose 1 Hallie Crawford www.halliecrawford.com Copyright 2013
2. Living In The BASEMENT
3. Agenda 3 Steps Identify inconsistencies Define values Establish meaningful goals Make it Real Coaching Two Action Items
4. 80% arent passionate about what they do Keeping new years resolutions 50% at best
5. Good NEWS You CAN infuse passion and purpose Helps you stick to your goals Internal compass = VALUES
6. Process TM C ommit Ways to manage the obstacles along the way. R isk Why you must balance the practical with the passionate. E xpand How to expand your thinking, brainstorming ideas. A lign How to define fulfillment for you. T ransform Understand why fulfillment is the foundation for your search for your ideal career. E xecute Action steps to take as a result of being here today.
7. COMPASS Used for orientation and direction Problems arise when Interference or DEVIATION What kind?
8. Reduce DEVIATION Look at Big Picture and Attach GOALS to Values
9. Identify INCONSISTENCIES Life STEP Balance Wheel Caught up in daily life, lose track of what we want Didnt clearly identify what we want in first place 1
10. Friends/Family Fitness/Health Life BALANCE Wheel Fun/Recreation Career Money -Your relationship to it Personal and Spiritual Growth
11. Where you ARE Where you WANT TO BE Scale 1-7, where are you NOW and why? What would each look like at a 7?
12. STEP 2 DEFINE Values
13. Values Identify a personal and career peak experience Share with a partner What was cool about it? Identify 2 values from each story
14. STEP 3 Attach GOALS To VALUES
15. Establish MEANINGFUL goals 2 Values How to honor more? 1 goal each
16. TAKE action TWO action steps in the next week
17. The greatest RISK in life is not taking one.
18. Create Your Career Path Career Coaching THANK YOU! IF YOUD LIKE TO LEARN MORE COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION WE ARE HERE TO HELP www.halliecrawford.com