If you can't read please download the document
Optimal Website Builder Guide
Embed Size (px)
An overview and step-by-step guide to using Optimal Resume to create a networking resume website.
Text of Optimal Website Builder Guide
- 1. Optimal Website Users Guide
2. Pull it all together
- Anything else you create!
3. Add pages to your website
- Enable each type of document you want to appear on your website, then select a specific document.
4. Select a website style 5. Add a sidebar
- Click Enable Sidebar to activate a social media sidebar
6. Select widgets
- Select which items you want to be visible on your resume website
- Be sure toinclude your profile URL for LinkedIn,Twitter, etc.
7. Activate website
- Click Activate to make your website live
- Share the URL of your website with employers and others
8. Measure success
- Come back to view how many hits your website has received
9. Other options
- Rename change the name of your document
- Delete delete your portfolio
- Clone make a copy of your website, likeSave As
- To do Create a to-do list for yourself
- Add PassKey Password protect your website
- Preview See how your website will look when its live
- Switch Websites open another website in the builder