3. Agenda: Interview: Introduction. Types of interview. ABCS of interview. Interview structure. What is an interviewer looking for? Preparation of an interview. Interview skills. First impression is the effective impression. Tips of interview.
4. Interview: Introduction:Introduction:Interview is a form of personalcommunication, where the personcalled for an interview i.e. intervieweeand the one who takes the interviewi.e. the interviewer can vary fromselection, appraisal and counseling togrievance handling and exit interviews.
5. Types of interview: Informational interview Telephone interview In-person interview Selection interview Work sample interview Peer group interview Video interview Behavioral interview Stress interview Promotional interview Problem interview Grievance interview
7. Selection interview Work sample interviewPeer group interview
8. Video interview Behavioral interviewStress interview
9. Promotion interview Problem interviewGrievance interview
10. Abcs of jobinterview
11. Interview structure:
12. What is an interviewer looking for....... State of health Attainments Intelligence Applitude Interest Disposition Circumstances
13. Focus on interview preparation. Demonstrate yourPreparation qualifications andfor an interest.interview General information about the position.
14. Interview skillsAnalyze theposition for Research the Sources of Market yourwhich you organization information skillsintend towork
15. First impression is the effective impression Dressing
16. Shake hands firmlyLook in the employer eye while talkingSpeak clearly, dont mumbleThink before answering, stick to the subject towhich the job is relatedUse employers nameDont fidget and show nervousnessDont take notes during interviewDont complain about a former boss or co-workerAsk questions when you dont understandShow your qualifications for a job
18. Agenda: Group discussion: Introduction. Types of group discussion. Four important components of group discussion assessments. Why Do we have group discussion. Why institutes conduct a group discussion. 10 simple rules to crack a group discussion. Common mistake made by the candidate. Advantages of group discussion. Disadvantages of group discussion.
19. Group discussion: Group discussion is an articulation and views over a particular topic that has been given to a group of around 5-12 people, within a set time limit.
20. Types of group discussionTopic based Case based Factual topics Controversial topics Abstract topics
21. Four important components of gd assessments Personality appeal Communication skills
22. Leadership knowledge
23. Why do we have a groupdiscussion Helps to understand Improves your ability Helps in solving problems Helps in making decision Gives a chance to listen Improves listening skills Increases confidence level Changes your attitude
24. Why institutes conduct agroup discussion???
25. To easily crack a GD Keep eye contact while speaking Initiate the group discussion Allow others to speak Speak clearly Bring the discussion on track
26. Positive attitude Speak sensibily Speak less and listen more Analysis the subject Do not dress casually
27. Common mistakes made by thecandidate: Give others chance to speak Do not speak more than 3 times during a GD Do not shout Avoid being negative
28. Factors ofgroup discussion Primary factor.group worthiness ,single entity, influence the group. Next important factorPersonal ability, physical fitness dynamic qualities. The third important factor.physical and mental stresses and difficulties
29. advantages disadvantages Enhance learning One member can Stimulates learning to think about dominate the discussion issues and problem Encourage to exchanges own Easy to digress from the experiences topic Learning more active and less Requires skills to isolating tactfully redirect learners Opportunity for sharing of ideas Particularly challenging and concerns for the novice Forters positive peer support and More time consuming feelings Reinforces previous learning