1. People Say the Damnedest Things (On Social Media)
2. From celebrity faux-pas, to criminal accusations, internal
monologues are becoming public fodder in social media. This panel
of experts from varied industries will analyze recent cases of
verbal diarrhea (made public on social media) and the hot water the
spouters have gotten into because of it.
3. Stephanie Shkolnik Director, Social Media Digitaria Harrison
Boyd Manager Marketing Services San Diego Padres David Branfman IP
and Information Law Moderator
4. Why are the police setting up camp on Facebook?
5. Is the MLB listening to their emboldened fans on
6. Do players receive any training on how to determine who is
baiting them in social media?