- 1.Notable Nebraskans McDonald Fourth Grade Welcomes You To
2. Talitha 3. Who Am I?
- I grew up in Ord, Nebraska.
- I was the first woman inducted into the Nebraska Aviation Hall of Fame .
4. Evelyn Sharp 5. Samuel 6. Who Am I?
- I went to the University of Nebraska
- I was a professional football player
7. Grant Winstrom 8. Hope 9. Who Am I?
- I was born in David City, Nebraska.
- I was an actress and Jazz singer.
- A movie was made about my life.
10. Ruth Etting 11. Benjamin 12. Who Am I?
- I was born in Omaha, Nebraska.
- I won four Academy Awards.
13. Marlon Brando 14. Jamie 15. Who Am I?
- I won the Pulitzer Prize in 1923.
- I was the first woman elected tothe Nebraska Hall of Fame.
16. Willa Cather 17. Kellen 18. Who Am I?
- I lived near the Niobrara River.
- I am in the Nebraska Hall of Fame.
19. Standing Bear 20. Fallan 21. Who Am I?
- I was born on an Omaha Reservation.
- I was the first Native American woman doctor.
- I established a hospital that was later named after me.
22. Dr. Susan LaFlesche Picotte 23. Jordan 24. Who Am I?
- I worked at a fur company.
- I owned a ferry boat business anda trading post.
25. Peter Sarpy 26. Angela 27. Who Am I?
- I was born in Bellevue, Nebraska.
- I was a Native American and artist.
- I spoke for Indian rights.
28. Susette Tibbles 29. Ramsey 30. Who Am I?
- I was born in Omaha and I played basketball with the Harlem Globetrotters
- I played for the St. Louis Cardinals and was the second pitcher to strike out more than 3,000 batters
- I was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame
31. Bob Gibson 32. MaKenna 33. Who Am I?
34. Sandy Dennis 35. Brayden 36. Who Am I?
- I lived in Nebraska City.
- I am in the Nebraska Hall of Fame and my statue is in the National Hall of Fame in Washington D.C.
37. J. Sterling Morton 38. Tori 39. Who Am I?
- I have 8 Emmy Nominations.
40. Swoozie Kurtz 41. Liam 42. Who Am I?
- I broke a rushing record at Green Bay
- I still play football today
43. Ahman Green 44. Miranda 45. Who Am I?
- I was born in Fremont, Nebraska.
- I won 2 Emmy Awards for China Beach and CSI
46. Marg Helgenberger 47. Cheyenne 48. Who Am I?
- I am a substitute teacher
49. Rajean Shepherd 50. Ivan 51. Who Am I?
- I was a lawyer and politician
- I was a senator for Nebraska from 1913-1943
52. George Norris 53. Jordan 54. Who Am I?
- I was a teacher and author.
- I was the first woman to be elected to the NebraskaSports Hall of Fame.
55. Louise Pound 56. Jayden 57. Who Am I?
- I was head coach for the Cornhuskers
- I was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame
58. Bob DeVaney 59. Freddy 60. Who Am I?
- I was raised in Nebraska.
- I fought against General Custer.
- A monument is being built in South Dakota in my honor.
61. Crazy Horse 62. Adam 63. Who Am I?
64. Johnny Carson 65. Aspen 66. Who Am I?
- I wrote about womens suffrage
- I fought for child labor laws and trade union rights
67. Rheta Dorr 68. Shannon 69. Who Am I?
- I was a famous actress and have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- I was nominated for an Academy Award
70. Dorothy McGuire 71. Ethan 72. Who Am I?
- I invented Kool-ade which became the Official Soft-Drink of Nebraska
73. EdwinPerkins 74. Amy 75. Who Am I?
- I was born in Exeter, Nebraska.
- I was the first blind public school teacher.
- I was the first blind legislator.
76. Dr. Claire Owens 77. A very special thank you to Fort CodyMcDonalds Restaurant Wal-MartMcDonald PTO 78. Beautiful Nebraska Beautiful Nebraska, peaceful prairie land Laced with many rivers and hills of sand Dark green valleys cradled in the earth, Rain and sunshine bring abundant birth,Beautiful Nebraska, as you look around,You will find a rainbow reaching to the ground; All these wonders by the Masters hand; Beautiful Nebraska land. We are so proud of this state where we live, There is no place that has so much to give. Beautiful Nebraska, as you look around,You will find a rainbow reaching to the ground; All these wonders by the Masters hand. Beautiful Nebraska land. Words by Jim Fras and Guy G. Miller 79. "There is No Place Like Nebraska"-------------------------------------------------------- There is no place like NebraskaDear old Nebraska UWhere the girls are the fairestThe boys are the squarestOf any school that I knewThere is no place like NebraskaWhere they're all true blueWe'll all stick together in all kinds ofweatherFor dear old Nebraska U. 80. THE END Thank you for viewing our Notable Nebraskans Presentations!