A lot of people say they hate selling, or they dislike people who sell to them, or it’s not their department. I can assure you; those same people are neither rich nor successful.
Text of It's Everybody's Business - richard tan success resources
1. ITS EVERYBODYS BUSINESS Everything is SALES!!!
2. Someone sold you an idea and you acted on it. Sometimes theyre based on ideas and beliefs that we sell ourselves. Whether its to avoid pain or pursue pleasure, every choice we have made was based on a sale.
3. Our culture sells us the idea that we need Cash, Car, Condos, Credit Cards and Careers to be successful.
4. Our parents sell us that we need to find good, reputable, stable jobs, save money, and take care of them when they retire.
5. You had to sell yourself to your boss to get that job.
6. You had to sell yourself to your girlfriend or boyfriend that you would be a great partner.
7. Physical attraction only takes you so far to close the deal you need to first make cold calls, pursue your prospect, provide incentives and bonuses, and then present an irresistible offer.
8. You may laugh, but the truth remains: Everything is sales!
9. A lot of people say they hate selling, or they dislike people who sell to them, or its not their department.
10. I can assure you, those same people are neither rich nor successful. In fact, they just sold themselves on the idea that they cant sell.
11. The sooner you realize that sales is part of who we are and an essential skill not just for business but our lives as well, the sooner you will find yourself on the path to being truly happy and successful.