1. 10 Inspirational Quotes from 10 Successful Entrepreneurs
2. Whether you are an entrepreneur preparing to start a small business or are looking for ways to expand upon your current ideas to come to successful results, it is detrimental that you remain inspired. There are sure to be bumps in the road, and one of the biggest reason for the failure of a new startup is the loss of vision and motivation. These ten quotes were made by those who achieved entrepreneurial and can provide you the inspiration you need to inspiration to achieve the level of success you desire in your business.
3. 1. Thomas Edison Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
4. 2. Mark Twain Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
5. 3. Nolan Bushnell The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. Its as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
6. 4. Mark Zuckerberg If you just work on stuff that you like and youre passionate about, you dont have to have a master plan with how things will play out.
7. 5. Winston Churchill Never give innever, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
8. 6. Henry Ford When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
9. 7. Larry Page Always deliver more than expected.
10. 8. Albert Einstein A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
11. 9. Richard Harroch Its almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.
12. 10. Gary Vaynerchuk I hate how many people think, glass half-empty when their glass is really four-fifths full. Im grateful when I have one drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it.
13. Jonah Engler is an entrepreneur and full-time stock broker living in NYC. When he is not busy managing his business and making trades, he can be found writing on business and investment related topics and sharing it on social media websites.