Text of Food Carts and Trucks- Maintenance and Upkeep Tips www.allacart.com
2. Each individual AllaCart unit is custom designed and fabricated to meet the needs and specifications of our customers. The following slides will offer a brief description and instructional manual of various component parts and systems that we fabricate and install. As each unit is different, you may find that you need further explanation on a part or feature that we have installed. Please feel free to contact us directly for any additional questions. Click HERE to contact usClick HERE to contact us
3. The counter-top, side, and floor panels are of all welded stainless steel construction, as well as the fame and undercarriage. These parts are impervious to the elements and corrosion resistant. The entire unit may be cleaned and maintained with any number of cleaning solutions. If the surface is scratched, the scratch or blemish may be removed by vigorous rubbing with SCOTCHBRITE or other abrasive pads.
4. The sink system is a custom fabricated unit, which consists of a portable water tank above, and a wash basin below which can accommodate additional compartment pans with drains. It also holds waste water, or can be drained into an auxiliary waste tank by opening the drain valve below the wash basin. Removing the cap from the filler neck and filling until full fills the portable or fresh water tank. This tank has a small weep hole under the counter-top, out of view, which acts as a vent for air to escape as the tank is being filled. Do not be alarmed if you detect a small amount of water under the sink that may have overflowed from this vent hole during transport or filling procedure. To winterize the sink, open faucet valve and drain contents of fresh water tank completely. Then, loosen left and right connections behind each faucet handle to drain water from each faucet valve assembly. This will ensure the trapped water does not freeze within and possibly crack valve assemblies. Warm water is supplied from the fresh water tank and is heated by the burner flame from the steam table.
5. The cart is equipped with an umbrella-mounting pole which is removed during shipping. To install pole, remove both steam table and ice bin outer pans. Then insert aluminum umbrella mounting pole into mounting hole located on counter- top-between steam table and ice bin. After aligning bolt hole, insert long bolt through walls between steam table and ice bin, then thread on nut and tighten. Umbrella may then be fully opened up and inserted into mounting pole.
6. Within the cart, by opening the storage compartment door, you may gain access to the LP tank compartment. It is a separate compartment designed to house (1) 20# (5 gallon) tank. The door of the compartment has a fastener and should be fastened at all times. The floor of the compartment is perforated to allow the escape of propane gas fumes should the tank develop a leak or a tank not be properly connected. The LP system is equipped with a regulator within the LP compartment that has a LEFT-HANDED THREAD. Please beware of the opposite-than-normal thread and remember to tighten to the LEFT (counter-clock-wise), and loosen to the RIGHT (clock-wise).
7. A full pan steam table is recessed within the counter-top. It is LP powered, and also supplies heat for the hot water in the sink. To light the steam table burner, with the outer liner pan in or out, while holding a flame to the pilot assembly, hold down on the red thermostat starter button until the pilot flame stays on by itself. You may then turn the thermostat knob to adjust the burner to the desired level. There are 2 adjustments available on the burner mechanism: #1.- air adjustment on the end of the burner closest to the control. The ideal flame is blue in color. A yellow flame indicates not enough oxygen. By loosening a setscrew, the outer sleeve-type mechanism can be slid around to open or close the air intake, thus adjusting the oxygen supply to the burner, and in turn, determining the quality of the flame. #2.- adjustment to the orifice that controls the volume of gas that flows into the burner. It is a thimble-sized brass fitting which protrudes from the end of the control valve opposite the knob and enters the end of the tubular burner. By rotating this fitting with a properly sized open-end or spanner wrench, one can raise by loosening (counter-clock wise), or lower by tightening (clock-wise) the size of the burner flame. The outer liner pan is meant to contain 1/2 2 of water, which when heated will in turn heat the inner pan(s). The outer pan should not run dry, as it may cause the pan to warp from excessive heat. The inner pans used, can range from full size to 1/9th, or any combination thereof, and be covered with an assortment of flat, raised, dome, hinged, or roll-top covers.
8. Two (2) or Four (4) casters are provided for ease of mobility 2 are rigid, 2 are swivel with brakes. To activate the brakes, simply step on the lever when in the up position. Lift the lever to disengage. Should the wheels become damaged, they are quickly replaced with ALL A CART approved wheels. The swivel and axle mechanism all contain bearings, which should be lubricated once every 6 months. Each axle and swivel is fitted with a grease fitting for ease of lubrication.
9. Artwork and graphics which are applied to the side and end panels of the cart are of vinyl composition. Care should be exercised when cleaning over and around these areas. Avoid contact with sharp or abrasive objects. If you wish to remove vinyl graphics, this may be accomplished by heating the vinyl with a heat gun or hair dryer, and carefully peeling away the vinyl.
10. -Food Trucks for Sale -Custom Vending Kiosks -Food-Merchandise-Beverage Carts -Vending Trikes to learn more- visit us @ www.allacart.com
11. Our food carts have interchangeable food preparation modules. Our trailers are exclusively constructed of a one-piece wall construction. Our truck and trailers include systems that are one of a kind. Our portable sink systems are recommended by Health Departments nationwide. Our products and services are referred to as the Standard world wide. We also offer a complete line of electric hybrid vehicles. Beyond food and beverage vending, we manufacture a line of Driller Cabins, which are portable climate controlled operator buildings that are used on oil rigs and horizontal/directional drills. They are marketed, sold, and delivered world-wide