1. The Unobserved Jim ReadJim Read Street photographyStreet
2. I was consciously walking past older people. Every one else
walks past as well, they are not noticed and they know it.
3. I realised with a bit of a jolt that I was old too.
Something Id not thought of before and the term The Unobserved came
4. I was spotted as I made these images and I stopped and
explained why, the words 'unobserved', 'stoic' and 'unposed' turned
wariness into support and words similar to, "We might moan but we
just get on with it" came across many times.
5. The images were made in towns and cities in the east
midlands area of the UK. Thanks for looking