How to take good photos with iPhone 5 tips for everyone.
Text of How to take good photos with iPhone
1. How to take good photos with iPhone in 5 Steps.
2. Displaying the Grid How can you open? Launch the Settings app from the Home screen. Scroll down and tap on Photos & Camera. At bottom of the page there is an Grid option. Turn On by tapping. The grid is useful to help you align your photographs and achieve better compositions.
3. Zoom With Your Feet!
4. Learn AE/AF Lock How can you open? Launch the camera app and get your subject in the frame Tap the object/person you with to focus on and hold your finger on the screen for a few seconds Release your finger after the blue focus square pulsates The square will disappear and AE/AF Lock will appear at the bottom of the screen Perfect your composure and snap the photo!
5. HDR For Pictures Of Landscapes How can you open? To shoot a photo with the HDR setting, open the Camera app on your iPhone or iPad. At the top center of the screen, youll see a button that reads HDR Off. Tap it, and the text turns yellow and reads HDR On.
6. Dont Use Flash
7. Bonus Tip: Download Snapseed Dont Use Instagram Filters.
8. Thank You. Hasan Zafer Elcik www.zaferelcik.com